This month, I am…
- Reading We Are Water by Wally Lamb.
- Eating this simple and classic lentil soup from Taste of Home (and adding ham).
- Drinking half-caff: Dunkin’ Donuts French Vanilla mixed with Archer Farms Decaf Vanilla Bean Creme Brûlée.
- Watching True Detective. And getting so creeped out. This show is so amazingly well done, and I’m hooked.
- Listening to Spilled Milk Podcast. Super excited to find this podcast from the author of one of my favorite books and even more excited to find there are three years of back episodes.
- Getting excited about using my Polar FT40 to more accurately track exercise calories.
What’s making your month?